Federal and state law requires employers to post labor law notices in the workplace. These mandatory postings include the OSHA Posting, Federal Minimum Wage, FMLA, USERRA, and various state specific notices. Failure to post mandatory labor law notices can result in hefty fines and lawsuits. We have made these federal and state notices available to you in laminated All-In-One Labor Law Posters at wholesale prices.
Click here to order federal and state labor law posters for your business.
Labor Law Poster Update Service
Labor law postings can change at any time of the year, and it is the responsibility of the employer to stay up-to-date. Let BCM Payroll Services take the worry and work out of keeping your business compliant! Our labor law poster update services automatically keep you up to date with notifications of changes to the labor law notices affecting you. When a change occurs, we will make sure that your posters remain compliant.
How does a Labor Law Poster Update Service work?
Our Worry-Free Poster Solutions offer two easy ways to stay up-to-date with changes in mandatory federal and state postings. Both update services are backed by a $25,000 We Pay The Fine Guarantee!
Upon activation, receive a complete laminated federal and state labor law poster delivered to your location (optional).
1. When a change happens, we place a call to your business to alert you that an updated posting has been emailed to you.
2. We email you the new, updated posting straight to your inbox as a downloadable PDF file.
3. Print the updated posting on your office printer.
4. Display the updated posting alongside your current labor law poster.
5. Receive a new laminated federal and state labor law poster annually.
Poster Replacement Solution
Upon activation receive a complete laminated federal and state labor law poster delivered to your location (optional).
1. When a change occurs, we update our posters with the new mandatory posting.
2. We mail you an updated federal and state labor law poster.*
3. Take down your current labor law poster and display the newly updated poster.
*Free shipping and handling on all replacement posters.
Both update services are pay-as-you-go monthly subscriptions that can be activated and/or cancelled anytime. Click here to order the E-Update Service, Poster Replacement Solution or labor law posters without an update service.
Q. Why do I need Labor Law Posters?
A. All employers with at least one employee are required to display both federal and state labor law postings.
Q. What are the penalties for non-compliance?
A. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines of up to $17,000 per location (29 USC Sec.666(i) and 29 USC Sec. 2005).